I Was Skeptical
It used to be when you first became an anime fan that there was an almost unspoken list of anime everyone was silently expected to check out. You’d see shows like Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood appear on almost everyone’s list. As time when on, this list has changed, and for many even, doesn’t even really exist anymore. Some shows have survived the test of time and are regarded as “must-see” classics, while other titles have found themselves wasting away to obscurity. Hunter x Hunter is a show that has debatably hit this titan status as you’ll see it recommended countless times to both new and veteran fans alike. Today we are going to discuss my four year journey with the 148 episode series, and what a journey it was. Continue reading “My 4 Year Journey with Hunter x Hunter (2011)”
Already a Third of the Way Through?!?
I can’t believe that this post is already a third of the way through the 30 day challenge. Time sure goes by quickly with these daily posts. Any way, here’s a quick reminder of the posting schedule so you can see what’s been done and what’s yet to come still. For today I’m supposed to talk about “my favorite fighter anime” which I interpret as anything with a TOURNAMENT ARC (™) or something similar. This was a tough one so let’s see what I ultimately decided on. Continue reading “The 30 Day Anime Challenge Day 10 – My Favorite “Fighter” Anime”
It’s That Time of Year Again!
Which means that I’m back with my annual Righstuf Holiday buying guide. This time of year is the ideal time to stock up on anime when the prices at Righstuf are unbelievably low. The best part is that whether you have a membership or not, the savings are the same for all so nobody has to miss out. Last year I detailed 35 picks, some are bound to make it back this year but first, here are some rules for this list:
- Only anime DVD’s and Blu-rays will be featured on this list. I don’t really read manga and so I’m not all that well informed on what’s a good deal or even what titles people should really pick up.
- No Mega Deals or Limited Offers will be featured since they have a time limit.
- Has to be the best price I can find, if Amazon beats it then it doesn’t end up on the list.
- Out of Stock items will not be on the main list but will probably get an honorable mention (they might come back into stock).
- List is in no particular order.
- Lastly, this list is only current as of 12/5/16. That means I’ve sifted through all 1,519 deals so far! More offers are added each day, so be sure to head over to Righstuf each day and see what new deals pop up.
Continue reading “Rightstuf Holiday Sale Buying Guide 2016 – Top 26-ish Picks”