Happy New Year!
I wanted to start 2018 off by doing something special. I know everybody loves those tagging games both on here and on Twitter so I came up with something similar called, “The Creator Showcase.” Just what is that, and how does it work?
The Creator Showcase will be something I host every month for 2018. It will highlight the AMAZING works that the community creates over the course of a month. Any creation may be submitted by its creator be that a blog post, YouTube video, podcast, fan art, etc… All are welcome to participate! At the end of the month I’ll feature some of the submissions on the site here, and yes, I will read/look at/watch/etc… everything submitted.
So how will this all work? Here are the rules:
- Be sure to follow both here at Jon Spencer Reviews and my Twitter @JS_Reviews so that you can keep up to date on both The Creator Showcase and all the happenings here.
- Like this post and each month’s tweet that will house submissions*.
- Share your favorite thing that you created in the previous month.
- Tag at least one other creator and encourage them to post with the #CreatorShowcase
- Be sure to check out the other submissions by creatives like you!
That’s it! We’ll be kicking things off starting today (1/1/18) so be sure to spread the word, even if you don’t have something to submit. This month’s showcase will be about your favorite creation from December 2017. Remember, it can be anything as long as you created it! I hope this ends up being a huge success and people have fun too 🙂
*Unfortunately, I will only be accepting submissions on Twitter. The reason for this is that a lot of folks are already using it and it is both a convenient and central location to keep track of everybody’s posts.